CHRYSO® Eco Dust 200 is an emulsified dust lubrication system that aids in the coalescing, stabilisation and suppression of rising dust particles and spores, preventing them from becoming air-borne.
- Easy application and safe to use
- Helps with compliance to safety, environmental, health and occupational regulations
- Safety – Increased road visibility, increased grip
- Creates a dust free environment, complete dust suppression
- Less fuel usage
- Reduced road and vehicle maintenance
- Reduced man hours
- UV resistance
- Cuts down water usage
- Eliminate grading and watering
- Savings compared to traditional paving and tar roads
- VOC free
- Unpaved roads (gravel, farm, quarry roads)
- Road stabilization (gravel airstrips)
- Mine and industrial dust suppression (stock pile, mine dumps)
For surface suppression:
- Apply to the surface by a water/tank truck with a rear mounted distribution bar that spreads the liquid evenly over the surface.
- CHRYSO®Dust Primer: 15% mixture by volume of water
- CHRYSO®Eco Dust 200: six even applications (1 liter per m2)
- After 18 to 20 days apply 25 ml CHRYSO®Eco Dust 200 per m2
- Maintenance of 2.5% to 5% mixture, depending on surface condition
Physical and chemical properties
- Physical state (@25°C): Liquid
- Colour: Brown
- Specific gravity (@25°C): 1.215
- pH: 6.00
- CI Ion content: ≤0.01%
- Na2O equivalent: ≤1%
Long term application Apply to the surface by a water/tank truck with a rear mounted distribution bar that spreads the liquid evenly over the surface. CHRYSO®Dust Primer at 1 liter per m2 with 2 liter water per m2 Pre-wet road and leave to penetrate surface Profile road surface Scarify surface (material) to 100 – 150 mm depth Apply CHRYSO®Dust Primer Work slurry evenly over road Compact road with vibratory roller Sweep the surface with mechanical road broom Compact road again without vibration
Seal application Apply to the surface by a water/tank truck with a rear mounted distribution bar that spreads the liquid evenly over the surface. CHRYSO®Eco Dust 200 at 60% per volume water
Coverage Coverage depends on the method of application.
Factors that will influence the intervals between maintenance applications and life time of the surface include:
Quality of the base material
Volumes and type of traffic
If in the original sealed packaging at room temperature, CHRYSO®Eco Dust 200 has a shelf life of up to 12 months from the date of manufacturing. Should the product freeze, it will recover its properties after thawing and agitating. Avoid storing CHRYSO®Eco Dust 200 in direct sunlight. Avoid all contact with water (especially rain water).
1000 ℓ flow bins
Health & Safety
CHRYSO will provide onsite assistance when requested. Refer to the material safety data sheet.
This data sheet is issued as a guide to the use of the product(s) concerned. Whilst a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals endeavours to ensure that any advice, recommendation, specification or information is accurate and correct, the company cannot – because a.b.e.® has no direct or continuous control over where and how a.b.e.® products are applied – accept any liability either directly or indirectly arising from the use of a.b.e.® products, whether or not in accordance with any advice, specification, recommendation, or information given by the company.
Where other products are to be used in conjunction with this material, the relevant technical data sheets should be consulted to determine total requirements. a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals has a wealth of technical and practical experience built up over years in the company’s pursuit of excellence in building and construction technology.