Concrete Curing Compound
CHRYSO®Cure WBD includes a Pink Fugitive Dye.
The formulation of CHRYSO®CURE ensures that the emulsion breaks down to form a non-penetrating continuous film immediately upon contact with cementitious surface. This film prevents excessive water evaporation which permits more efficient cement hydration. CHRYSO®Cure WBD provides a spray or brush applied temporary membrane to retain moisture in concrete for effective curing.
- Colour: Pink fugitive dye.
- CHRYSO®Cure WBD complies to the performance specifications of ASTM C309 – 81.
- Containers: 1000 litres, 200 litres, 25 litres.
- Reduces shrinkage and cracking.
- Increase durability of concrete.
- Easy to use (spray applied).
- Reduces labour costs (no need for wet hessian, etc.)
- Allows cement to hydrate more efficiently.
- CHRYSO®Cure WBD should be applied onto the surface of newly placed concrete, as soon as possible, after the concrete is free from surface water.
- Care must be taken when applying CHRYSO®CURE WBD to ensure complete and even covering.
Various types of spraying equipment can be used. CHRYSO can be consulted for the most efficient means of applying CHRYSO®CURE WBD for specific areas.
The coverage of CHRYSO®Cure WBD is de-pendent on the surface of the concrete as well as the means of application. For estimating purposes, a practical coverage rate between 4 – 7m2/L can be used.
CHRYSO®Cure WBD is non-toxic. In case of contact with skin, rinse with fresh water. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with copious quantities of fresh water and seek medical assistance. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet available from CHRYSO.
The information contained in this document is given to the best of our knowledge and the results from extensive testing. However, it cannot, under any circumstances be considered as a warranty involving our liability in case of misuse. Tests should be carried out before any use of the product to ensure that the methods and conditions of use of the product are satisfactory. Our specialists are at the disposal of the users in order to help them with any problem encountered.
Where other products are to be used in conjunction with this material, the relevant technical data sheets should be consulted to determine total requirements. a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals has a wealth of technical and practical experience built up over years in the company’s pursuit of excellence in building and construction technology.