Waterproofing in a spray can.
super laykold spray & seal is a solvent based rubberised waterproofing compound that can be spray applied.
Waterproofs and seals:
- Cracks in walls and brickwork
- Gutters, roof tiles and roof sheeting
- Cement based pots, tanks and water storage vessels
- Water features, non marine
- Existing waterproofing, including bitumen torch membrane
NOTE: Not suitable for PVC substrates
- Easy to use, convenient spray application
- Eco friendly, low odour
- Liquid, fills cracks and voids
- Flexible with excellent adhesion (150% elongation)
- Paintable once cured
- No primer required
Touch dry @ 20 ºC 35 minutes
Cured @ 20 ºC 18 hours
Flexibility 150% elongation
All surfaces to be clean, dry, sound and free of all laitance, grease, oil, loose and flaking particles.
Black, white, clear.
Shake well before use.
400 ml covers 0.9 m2 (2 coats)
- Tape off the area to be sealed
- No priming is required
- Shake super laykold spray & seal before and during application
- Spray with even strokes applying thinly, do not over spray
- Spray second coat after the fi rst coat is touch dry
- Touch dry @ 20 ºC: 35 minutes
- Cured @ 20 ºC: 18 hours
- Protect with a quality PVA paint, abe® super laycryl or abe® silvakote
- Use mineral turpentine or lacquer thinners to clean the nozzle and areas of over spray before the material has fully cured.
- To clean the actuator, valve and stem, hold can upside down and spray until contents no longer emerge from actuator.
- The spray can is now ready for the next use after storage.
Protection / Maintenance on Completion
Handling & Storage
super laykold spray & seal has a shelf life of 12 months if kept in a dry cool place in the original packaging.
In more extreme conditions this period might be shortened.
- Extremely flammable aerosol, liquid & vapour
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Contains gas under pressure: may explode if heated
- Keep away from heat/open flames/hot surfaces – no smoking
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source
- Keep container tightly closed
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ºC
Health & Safety
Product safety information required for safe use is not included. Before handling, read product and safety data sheets and container labels for safe use, physical and health hazard information. The safety data sheet is available from your local a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals sales representative.