a.b.e.® DIY competition official rules
Welcome to the a.b.e.® DIY competition (the “competition”) conducted by a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules linked to the competition page www.abe.co.za/competition or (at Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by the Promoter.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- To participate in this competition, the participant must purchase any product at any participating store, their till slip
- Winners are determined by a random draw that will take place a the of the.
- Entry mechanisms:
- inners will be required to share a copy of their ID or passport
- The promotion will also be featured on digital platforms such as the website, Instagram and Facebook.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- Data charges may apply which is for your account.
- The Competition runs from:
- May 2021 to 30 September202
You will stand the chance to win the following prize:
- There are x R 000 to be won during the duration of each of these Promotional Competitions.
- he prizes will be
- Draws – Qualifying Periods
- Only purchases and entry submissions will qualify
- All entries received between – September
- Draws to be conducted 1n and in October 202
- 2 x Winners to be announced by no later than 202
- All entries received between November
- Draw to be conducted on the 2 December 202
- 2 x Winners to be announced by no later than 1 December 202
- The following process will be followed to redeem prizes
- Winners will receive a Congratulations SMS from the Promoter.
- Once the Winner receive SMS
- If we cannot reach the prize winner within three days, the prize winner will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be selected.
- The prize winner must be 18 years or older and supply an identification document to the satisfaction of the Promoter.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition and will be asked to sign a consent form to give permission to publish their detail.
- Winners will be contacted and mail for further communication.
- Under no circumstances will Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders be liable for all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. You consent to us processing your personal information. All personal contact details and any other details that are received by Promoter will not be sold or used other than notifying entrants of other events, promotions and competitions. During the competition participants will be given an option to ‘OPT OUT’ of receiving any further communication from Promoter.
a.b.e.®, was formerly part of Chryso Southern Africa which has recently become part of the Saint-Gobain Group.