CHRYSO® Eco Dust 100 is fine particle size surface poly-adhesive that exhibits excellent dust binding and prolonged water resistance properties.
- Easy application and safe to use
- Produces a durable, smooth and dust free surface that eliminates the need for frequent maintenance
- Effective at preventing gravel loss on non-tarred roads
- Limits the formations of corrugations on roads and improves the quality of the road surface
- An environmentally safe alternative to pure chemically based products (traditional bitumen based road sealants) due to its natural active ingredient
- Reduces erosion
- Water saving
- Improves road safety by improving the grip of vehicles and machinery on the road
- Increased road visibility and safety
- Water soluble and easily incorporated into routine dust suppression procedures
- No requirement for special equipment
- No requirement for special handling procedures
- Removes the need for constant grading and watering of gravel roads
- Creates dust fee surfaces
- Gravel roads
- Public and mine haulage roads
- Road stabilisation
- Roads in game reserves
- Construction sites
- Temporary bypasses
- Sport fields
- Parking areas
- Dust sensitive agricultural and forestry roads
Physical and chemical properties
- Physical state (@25°C): Liquid
- Colour: Milky, dries clear
- Specific gravity (@25°C): 1.04 (±0.01)
- pH: 10 (±1)
- Solids content: 45% (±1%)
- Average particle size: 0.14
Long term application Apply to the surface by a water/tank truck with a rear mounted distribution bar that spreads the liquid evenly over the surface. CHRYSO®Dust Primer at 1 liter per m2 with 2 liter water per m2 Pre-wet road and leave to penetrate surface Profile road surface Scarify surface (material) to 100 – 150 mm depth Apply CHRYSO®Dust Primer Work slurry evenly over road Compact road with vibratory roller Sweep the surface with mechanical road broom Compact road again without vibration
Seal application Apply to the surface by a water/tank truck with a rear mounted distribution bar that spreads the liquid evenly over the surface. CHRYSO®Eco Dust 200 at 60% per volume water
Coverage Coverage depends on the method of application.
For surface suppression
Apply directly to unprepared surfaces as an aqueous solution under pressure through spray nozzles.
Alternatively, apply under gravity using a hose or water cart.
Dosage: 1 liter per m2
Coverage depends on the method of application
Factors that will influence the intervals between maintenance applications and life time of the surface include:
Quality of the base material
Volumes and type of traffic
If in the original sealed packaging at room temperature, CHRYSO®Eco Dust 100 has a shelf life of up to 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Should the product freeze, it will recover its properties after thawing and agitating.
Do not store product at high temperatures for long
Store product away from frost, above 0°.
Avoid storingCHRYSO®Eco Dust 100in direct sunlight.
Avoid all contact with water (especially rain water).
1000 ℓ flow bins
215 ℓ drums
25 ℓ barrels
Health & Safety
CHRYSO will provide onsite assistance when requested. Refer to the material safety data sheet.
Where other products are to be used in conjunction with this material, the relevant technical data sheets should be consulted to determine total requirements. a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals has a wealth of technical and practical experience built up over years in the company’s pursuit of excellence in building and construction technology.