Wax Based Curing Compound CHRYSO®Cure WB is a low viscosity wax emulsion. The formulation of CHRYSO®Cure WB ensures that the emulsion breaks down to form a non-penetrating continuous film immediately upon contact with cementitious surface. This film prevents excessive water evaporation which permits more efficient cement hydration. CHRYSO®Cure WB provides a spray or brush applied temporary membrane to retain moisture in concrete for effective curing.
- liquid – white
- dry film – clear
- CHRYSO®Cure WB complies to the performance specifi cations of ASTM C309 – 81.
- Containers: 1000L, 20L, 25L
- Reduces shrinkage and cracking.
- Increase durability of concrete.
- Easy to use (spray applied).
- Reduces labour costs (no need for wet hessian,etc.)
- Allows cement to hydrate more efficiently
- CHRYSO®Cure WB should be applied onto the surface of newly placed concrete, as soon as possible, after the concrete is free from surface water.
- Care must be taken when applying CHRYSO®Cure WB to ensure complete and even covering.
Various types of spraying equipment can be used. a.b.e.® can be consulted for the most efficient means of applying CHRYSO®Cure WB specific areas.
The coverage of CHRYSO®Cure WB is dependent on the surface of the concrete as well as the means of application. For estimating purposes, a practical coverage rate between 4 – 7m2/L can be used.
CHRYSO®Cure WB is non-toxic. In case of contact with skin, rinse with fresh water. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with copious quantities of fresh water and seek medical assistance.
This data sheet is issued as a guide to the use of the product(s) concerned. Whilst a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals endeavors to ensure that any advice, recommendation, specification or information is accurate and correct, the company cannot – because a.b.e.® has no direct or continuous control over where and how a.b.e.® products are applied – accept any liability either directly or indirectly arising from the use of a.b.e.® products, whether or not in accordance with any advice, specification, recommendation, or information given by the company.
Where other products are to be used in conjunction with this material, the relevant technical data sheets should be consulted to determine total requirements. a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals has a wealth of technical and practical experience built up over years in the company’s pursuit of excellence in building and construction technology.