Premium Quality Scypolymer Sealant & Adhesive
All areas where a seal or bond is needed, no limit secure and seal.
Bonds and seals the following materials:
- Most Plastics.
- Polystyrene (will not attack material).
- Roofing Material.
- Door And Window Frames.
- Masonry Joints.
- Quick & easy-to-use.
- Resists mould growth.
- No shrinkage.
- No staining.
- Apply in wet or dry conditions.
- Saves time, quick curing and no need for additional fixings for most applications.
- Excellent temperature range, can be used in any weather conditions.
- Excellent resistance to UV.
- Will not attack synthetic material, unlike solvent based adhesive.
- Bonds & seals virtually any material.
- Environmentally friendly and user friendly – no solvents, non hazardous, non flammable and no odour means it can be used in confined spaces and areas open to the public.
- Crystal clear.
- Over paintable.
Ensure substrates, gaps and cracks are clean and free from dust, dirt and grease.
Remove nozzle and cut off tip of the cartridge. Replace nozzle and cut tip to required width.
To secure: Apply theWORKS in dots or beads, once applied surfaces should be fi rmly pressed together.
To seal: Apply a continuous bead of theWORKS ensuring it makes full contact with the sides of the joint.
Depending on joint size, but should do approximately 7.8 m per 290 ml cartridge on a 6 mm x 6 mm joint.
290 ml cartridge.
Health & Safety
Product safety information required for safe use is not included. Before handling, read product and safety data sheets and container labels for safe use, physical and health hazard information. The safety data sheet is available from your local a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals branch.